- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: June 24, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English, French, English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 03/07/2008
"More than anything, 10,000 BC is an updated version of those old Saturday matinee action films and serials, filled with hair-breadth escapes, wild coincidences, things foretold by ancient prophecy and mysterious places..."
Empire - 05/01/2008
3 stars out of 5 -- "A good-looking, inventively clad cast interact among dizzying layers of CGI, visual and sound special effects to make a preposterous prehistoric adventure quest that is undeniably spectacular."
Sight and Sound - 05/01/2008
"An early mammoth-hunting sequence...is genuinely impressive, with CGI attending to each wind-ruffled, pachydermic hair."