- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 4 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 6, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Starz / Anchor Bay
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio commentaries by executive producers John Enbom and Dan Etheridge and actor Adam Scott
- "Party Down: A Look Behind the Scenes"
- "What Is Party Down'"
- Gag reel
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A.V. Club - 04/07/2010
"[A] brilliant half-hour comedy series that understands the limits and possibilities of working in the cable hinterlands, and builds the show around them." -- Grade: A-
This release from the sitcom PARTY DOWN includes all ten episodes of the show's first season on two discs, following a group of struggling performers living in L.A. who pay the bills by working for a catering company called Party Down as they wait for their respective big breaks.
Television / TV Series