- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 9 hours, 59 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 15, 2008
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Fox Searchlight
- 4-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround - Spanish
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Interviews: Conversation with Executive Producer Gary Randall
- Trailers: Forced Trailers: BURN NOTICE
- Music Video: Saving Grace Music Video
- Audio Commentary: Unspecified
- Behind the Scenes:
- Behind the Scenes with Holly Hunter
- On the Set
- NO ORDINARY ANGEL - Behind the Scenes with Leon Rippy
- Rhetta - Laura San Giacomo on her Character
- Saving Grace Season 1 Radip Recap
- Saving Grace: Overview
- DRAMA IS ...1.2.3.
- "Bring It On, Earl"
- "Bless Me, Father, for I have Sinned"
- "Keep Your Damn Wings Off My Nephew"
- "Would You Want Me To Tell You'"
- "And You Wonder Why I Lie"
- "Yeehaw, Geepaw"
- "Everything's Got a Shelf Life"
- "A Language of Angels"
- "It's Better When I can See You"
- "This Is Way Too Normal for You"
- "Is There a Scarlet Letter on My Breast'"
- "Tacos, Tulips, Ducks and Spices"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
For a functioning alcoholic, detective Grace Hanadarko is an unusually effective asset to the Oklahoma City police department. Spending her time off the job sleeping around with married men, flashing her elderly neighbor, and binge-drinking herself into oblivion, the brilliant and loving Grace has a completely different passion and set of ethics when it's time for work, investigating major crimes with the kind of gusto usually reserved for someone who remembers what she did last night. As this first season opens, a drunken Grace finds herself confronted with the scruffy, divinely winged Earl (Leon Rippy) after accidentally killing a pedestrian with her car and crying out for God's help. Before disappearing along with the hit-and-run victim, Earl tells Grace she's heading for hell. All that's left on the scene is a trace of blood, which Grace promptly takes to her forensic expert friend (Laura San Giacomo) for examining. The blood, it seems, belongs to a still-living death row inmate (Bokeem Woodbine), who also receives visits from Earl. Academy Award-winner Holly Hunter stars as Grace, a truly unique police procedural heroine on the path to redemption in this spiritual and sometimes hilarious dramatic series.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 57 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 024543530381
- Shipping Weight: 0.45/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 4 items