by Various Artists
|You Save:||$2 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
by Kenny Wayne Shepherd ~ Goin' Home $13.50
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: August 5, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Dolby Digital - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind The Scenes
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Galleries - Artist Gallery
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble - "Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)," "Voodoo Chile" and "I Don't Live Today"
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble
- Indigenous: "Hear My Train A Comin'"
- Living Colour: "Power Of Soul" and "Crosstown Traffic"
- Eric Gales: "Purple Haze"
- Hubert Sumlin, Jimmy D. Lane & Double Trouble: "Bleeding Heart" and "Killing Floor"
- Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox &'Andy Aledort: "Freedom"
- Paul Rodgers, Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox, Andy Aledort & Kenny Olson: "Stone Free"
- Buddy Guy, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble: "Hoochie Coochie Man"
- Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble: "Five Long Years"
- The Ensemble: "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)"
- Robert Randolph & Double Trouble: "Purple Haze"
- Mick Taylor & Indigenous: "Red House"
- Eric Gales, Billy Cox & Buddy Miles: "Foxey Lady"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Music Performer:||Mick Taylor, Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin, Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Mike McCready|
Loyal contemporaries and ardent acolytes pay homage to one of the greatest guitar heroes of all time on EXPERIENCE HENDRIX, a collection of highlights from two Jimi Hendrix tribute concerts. Filmed in San Diego and Seattle (Hendrix's hometown), the shows feature legendary blues artists Buddy Guy and Herbert Sumlin alongside Rolling Stones guitarist Mick Taylor, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, and Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, each covering one of Hendrix's many powerful hits.
Description by Image Entertainment:
Experience Hendrix presents unforgettable highlights from two star-studded tribute concerts on behalf of Jimi Hendrix, hailed by critics and fans alike as the greatest guitarist of all time. Filmed in San Diego and at the Paramount Theater in Hendrix's hometown of Seattle, these special, never-before-released performances feature legendary blues giants Buddy Guy and Hubert Sumlin coming together with Paul Rodgers, former Rolling Stones lead guitarist Mick Taylor and the newest generation of guitar heroes including Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Robert Randolph, Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, Kid Rock's Kenny Olson, and Vernon Reid to celebrate Jimi's legacy. Joining forces with these great artists are Mitch Mitchell and Billy Cox from the Jimi Hendrix Experience, as well as Chris Layton and Tommy Shannon from Double Trouble, the powerful rhythm section who served the late Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Hopalong Cassidy - Ultimate Collector's Ed. (66-Film... (DVD)(31)
$29.98 on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...(99)
$1.98 on SALE
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)(40)
99¢ on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!