Warner Gangsters Collection
Volume 4 (6-DVD)
Warner Bros. DVD Clearance Sale (series)
Only 4 copies left
|CYBER SALE:||$29.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$29.94 (50% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 9 hours, 6 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 23, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Warner Home Video
- 6-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- (unspecified) - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Shorts: Select Music/Comedy/Patriotic Shorts, Cartoons, Newsreels
- Trailers: Trailers from the Film's Release Year
Disc 1: THE AMAZING DOCTOR CLITTERHOUSE
Disc 2: INVISIBLE STRIPES
Disc 3: KID GALAHAD
Disc 4: LARCENY, INC.
Disc 5: PUBLIC ENEMIES, THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE GANGSTER FILM
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Edward G. Robinson, Humphrey Bogart, Jane Wyman, Bette Davis, George Raft, Jane Bryan, Mary Astor, Claire Trevor, Helen Vinson & Broderick Crawford|
|Directed by||Anatole Litvak, William A. Seiter, Lloyd Bacon & Michael Curtiz|
Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Jane Wyman, and Bette Davis star in this collection of hard-bitten tales from the gangster film's heyday--shadowy tales featuring heists, dames, and mugs aplenty. Included here are THE AMAZING DR. CLITTERHOUSE; LITTLE GIANT; LARCENY, INC.; INVISIBLE STRIPES; KID GALAHAD; and the documentary PUBLIC ENEMIES: THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE GANGSTER FILM. Please see individual titles for complete synopsis information.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Synopsis: THE AMAZING DR. CLITTERHOUSE Takes one to know one! Doctor Edward G. Robinson infiltrates a gang to study the ways of hoodlum Humphrey Bogart.
LITTLE GIANT He got class, see' His bootleg beer biz is tapped out, so Robinson aims to join Santa Barbara's polo set.
LARCENY, INC. Bag the swag! Ex-jailbirds run a luggage shop while attempting to tunnel into the bank next door. Robinson, Broderick Crawford, Jane Wyman and Anthony Quinn star.
INVISIBLE STRIPES Once a con always a criminal' Ex-yard mates Bogart and George Raft return to the life. With William Holden.
KID GALAHAD "Best of the '30s boxing movies"* stars Bogart, Robinson, Bette Davis and Wayne Morris (*David Shipman, The Story of Cinema).
Bonus Disc: All-New WHV Feature-Length Documentary! PUBLIC ENEMIES: THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE GANGSTER FILM Times were tough. They were tougher. A fascinating new look at the mobsters, the movies and the studio that ruled the gangster genre.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 14 ratings.
Based on 14 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 11,008
- UPC: 883929023035
- Shipping Weight: 1.20/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 6 items
Warner Gangsters Collection, Volume 2 (Bullets Or Ballots /... (DVD)
$52.97 CYBER SALE
- 11th Hour (DVD) ~ $3.98 CYBER SALE
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (DVD) ~ $5.05 CYBER SALE
- 2001: A Space Odyssey / A Clockwork Orange / The Shining (Blu-ray) ~ $16.23 CYBER SALE
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (Special Edition) (2-DVD) ~ $21.63 CYBER SALE
- 3 Godfathers (DVD) ~ $7.57 CYBER SALE
Movies & TV with some of the same main people:
- Warner Gangsters Collection - Volume 4 (6-DVD) ~ $29.98 CYBER SALE
- Warner Gangsters Collection, Volume 2 (Bullets Or Ballots / City For Conquest / Each Dawn I Die / "G" Men / San Quentin / A Slight Case Of Murder) (6-DVD) ~ $52.97 CYBER SALE
- Warner Gangsters Collection - Volume 1 (6-DVD) ~ $57.35 CYBER SALE
- Warner Gangsters Collection - Volume 1 (6-DVD) ~ $57.52 CYBER SALE