- ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: September 10, 2013
- Originally Released: 1967
- Label: Warner Bros.
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Rod Taylor rides onto the screen in top form as Chuka, a heroic gunslinger who attempts to encourage peace between a desperate tribe of Arapaho Indians and a regiment of indifferent, misfit soldiers guarding a nearby fort. Chuka arrives at the besieged outpost hoping to persuade both its unbending commander (John Mills) and his men to overcome their hatred of Indians -- and end their own squabbling -- in order to prevent an attack by the starving tribe.