Fired Up!, Volume 1
by Various Artists
Hurry! Only 1 copy left Sorry no back-orders
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: January 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Razor & Tie
- 1.I Turn to You - Melanie C (Hex Hector radio mix)
- 2.Around the World (La la la la la) - ATC
- 3.Nobody's Supposed to Be Here - Deborah Cox
- 4.Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay
- 5.If You Could Read My Mind - Stars On 54
- 6.Barbie Girl - Aqua
- 7.Don't Call Me Baby - Madison Avenue
- 8.Do You Miss Me - Jocelyn Enriquez
- 9.In a Dream - Rockell
- 10.Just a Little Bit - Gina G (Motiv8 Radio mix)
- 11.Free - Ultra Nate (Mood II Swing Radio mix)
- 12.I See You Baby - Groove Armada
- 13.Call Me - Le Click (Spike mix)
- 14.Bomb!, The (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) - The Bucketheads
- 15.One More Try - Kristine W
- 16.This Is Your Night - Amber (main mix)
- 17.Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
- 18.Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation
Compilation producers: Craig Balsam, Cliff Chenfeld, Michael Anderson.
Pulling high-energy tracks from as far back as the early 1990s, including "The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall into My Mind)" by the Bucketheads, FIRED UP! unleashes 18 sizzling hot club and dance tracks on one compilation, with each track memorable for its hooks and pulsating beats. Club superstars, such as Deborah Cox ("Nobody's Supposed to Be Here"), Melanie C ("I Turn to You"), Jocelyn Enriquez ("Do You Miss Me") and Ultra Nate ("Free"), are well represented, showing off the disc's discotheque roots. From Aqua's "Barbie Girl" to Groove Armada's "I See You Baby" (made even more popular by a car commercial), these songs will definitely get the blood pumping and the energy flowing, whether you're sweating away in a hot nightclub or in the gym.
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 38 ratings.
Based on 38 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD)(2)
$2.98 on SALE