- Released: August 15, 1995
- Label: Rhino
- 1.I'm a Nut - Leroy Pullins
- 2.Mississippi Squirrel Revival - Ray Stevens
- 3.Achy Breaky Song - Weird Al Yankovic
- 4.Ode to the Little Brown Shack Out Back - Billy Edd Wheeler
- 5.I'm My Own Grandpaw - Homer & Jethro
- 6.You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd - Roger Miller (bonus track)
- 7.When You're Hot, You're Hot - Jerry Reed
- 8.Virgil and the $300 Vacation - Cledus Maggard (bonus track)
- 9.Colorado Cool-Aid - Johnny Paycheck
- 10.May the Bird of Paradise Fly up Your Nose - Little Jimmy Dickens
- 11.Saturday Morning Confusion - Bobby Russell
- 12.Credit Card Song, The - Dick Feller
- 13.I Like Beer - Tom T. Hall
- 14.Wildwood Weed - Jim Stafford
- 15.Elvis Was a Narc - Pinkard & Bowden
- 16.My Jeans Are Too Tight - Gerry House
- 17.Streak, The - Ray Stevens
- 18.Another Puff - Jerry Reed (bonus track)
Includes liner notes by Dr. Demento.
Audio Remasterer: Bob Fisher .
Photographer: Mark Takeuchi.
Country novelties from the '60s to the '90s, as selected and annotated by novelty MC nonpareilDr. Demento. This is actually more subtle than the average Demento compilation, and includes some "core" classic country novelties: "When You're Hot, You're Hot" (Jerry Reed), "May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose" (Little Jimmy Dickens), "The Streak" (Ray Stevens), "You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd" (Roger Miller), and "I'm My Own Grandpaw" (Homer & Jethro). There are a few somewhat lesser-known hee-haws by Jim Stafford, Tom T. Hall, Cledus Maggard, Billy Edd Wheeler, and others, as well as the obligatory track by Weird Al Yankovic. ~ Richie Unterberger