The Mentalist - Complete 1st Season (6-DVD)
Starring: Simon Baker
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$16.86 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$8.13 (33% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 16 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 22, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Stereo 2.0 - Portuguese
- Additional Release Material:
- Gag Reel Surveillance Video
- Evidence of a Hit Series - Interviews with the creators, directors and cast expose the origins and inspirations for this alluring character—part Sherlock Holmes, part charlatan
- Cracking the Crystal Ball: Mentalist Vs. Psychic - In addition to the producers, directors and cast, we interview detectives, mentalists and police psychics to determine if their powers are just a function of keen observation, a charade… or something more.
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Robin Tunney, Tim Kang, Owain Yeoman & Amanda Righetti|
After some success on TV's THE GUARDIAN, Simon Baker brings his trademark cocky charm back to TV with this highly rated CBS procedural. Baker stars as Patrick Jane, an independent detective whose observational skills are highly prized by the California Bureau of Investigation. As much as his colleagues--Senior Agent Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney), Kimball Cho (Tim Kang), Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman), and Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti)--value his results, they are less excited by his unorthodox approach to crime solving. However, Jane's sexy swagger hides a painful past: his wife and daughter were murdered by a man known as Red John, and though he pursues other criminals, this serial killer is always on his mind. THE MENTALIST boasts fascinating cases and a strong supporting cast, but unlike CBS's other popular crime dramas CSI and CRIMINAL MINDS, this is a one-man show that gets its spark from Baker's performance. This release includes the series' first season.
“A mentalist is a master manipulator of thought and behavior.” The mentalist is Patrick Jane (Simon Baker in an acclaimed performance), a celebrity psychic whose wife and child are viciously murdered by an elusive serial killer called Red John. Devastated, Patrick admits his paranormal act is fake, renounces his earlier life and uses his astonishing skills of observation and analysis – talents that made him appear psychically gifted – to bring killers to justice. At crime scenes across California, Patrick now helps an elite team of detectives break their toughest cases. But no matter how many criminals he catches, Patrick never forgets his central goal: Find Red John. And bring him down.
Big City | Live-Action | Made-For-Network TV | Murder | Murder Investigations
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 88 ratings.
Based on 88 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!