- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: January 30, 2007
- Originally Released: 1967
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Mono - English, Spanish
- Stereo - English
- Subtitles - Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes: "The CAPRICE Look: Conversation With William Creber"
- Trailers: Previews - The Doris Day Collection
- Comparisons: Restoration Compaison
- "Decoding Doris Day"
- "Double-Oh Doris"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 08/01/2012
"CAPRICE is tonally capricious, eventually sending Day into a cinema that's showing CAPRICE starring Doris Day and Richard Harris, where she watches the start of the film she's in. It's much more Gondry than Smiley."
This 1960s feature stars Doris Day as an industrial designer who finds herself in quite the tangle when she slips a secret cosmetic formula to one of her company's main competitors. Day dons elaborate makeup and shows a flair for screwball comedy in this spy film from the latter portion of her career.
Romantic Comedy |