- Released: August 21, 1990
- Label: Curb Mod Afw
- 1.What a Wonderful World
- 2.Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - (with Bing Crosby)
- 3.Blueberry Hill
- 4.Hello Dolly
- 5.Muskrat Ramble - (with Bing Crosby)
- 6.That Lucky Old Sun
- 7.At the Jazz Band Ball - (with Bing Crosby)
- 8.I Still Get Jealous
- 9.Brother Bill (With Bing Crosby)
- 10.Rocky Mountain Moon - (with Bing Crosby)
- 11.Preacher, The - (with Bing Crosby)
Includes liner notes by Don Ovens.
Personnel: Louis Armstrong (vocals, trumpet).
Liner Note Author: Don Ovens.
Greatest Hits is an uneven but entertaining collection of 11 random vocal pop hits from the latter part of Louis Armstrong's long, prolific career, featuring such songs as "What a Wonderful World," "Way Down Yonder in New Orleans," "Blueberry Hill," "Hello, Dolly!," and "Rocky Mountain Moon." It's an OK collection for its budget price, but there are far better collections available on the market. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine