- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 1, 2003
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
Performers, Cast and Crew:
An American businessman on assignment in London meets and marries an Italian woman his first day in town. Discovering they don't have anything in common other than in the bedroom he returns to the states. Seven years later he goes back to London to get a divorce, but in hopes of securing a promotion he courts her again--and this time they fall in love.
Some people will do anything to reach the top rung of the corporate ladder -- even get back together with an estranged
Carter is a sullen petroleum businessman living in England. He wants to be a real company leader. But his rocky seven-year marriage has left a blemish on his resume. So a PR flak named Bramwell sets out to orchestrate Carter's rise.
Bramwell must convince Toni, Carter's brassy wife, to rekindle a chilly romance with her spouse for image's sake. Toni, though, is her erstwhile husband's total opposite, for she has since dedicated her life to political causes.
As Bramwell discovers, this is no easy task.
- Additional cast: Arthur Haynes (Taxi Driver); David King (Toni's Taxi Driver); Joseph Sirola (Petracini); and Lucy Landau (Jolly Woman).