- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 29, 1998
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Gregory Nava - Director, Tina Andrews - Screenwriter, Paul Hall - Producer
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 08/28/1998
"...[The film] manages to recapture some of the excitement and turmoil of [the 1950's]..."
Box Office - 10/01/1998
"...Infectious musical numbers and a trio of feisty female leads....[A] fun romp down memory lane..."
Los Angeles Times - 08/28/1998
"...The three women are gorgeous and talented....Also a plus is the entertainment value of the film's infectious classic rock soundtrack..."
Total Film - 10/01/1999
"...An absorbing biopic chronicling '50s doo-wop singer Frankie Lymons..."
The hilarious and mostly historical musical life of 1960's teen idol Frankie Lymon. Tate plays Lymon, the object of every teenager's affection, who has managed to marry three different women at the same time.
Musicals / Music Videos |