- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 6, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Performers, Cast and Crew:
When an Egyptian tomb is disturbed, a vengeance-seeking mummy is set free to go on a murderous rampage.
Description by Warner Home Video:
In the name of profits, the tomb is opened. In the name of vengeance, the curse springs alive. From ancient ashes and mummified wrappings a mysterious being arises and becomes flesh. "I am the protector of the dead," he intones. But he will do more than play Grim Reaper to mortals who defy the tomb's sanctity. He wants to reclaim the woman he loves. Past and present converge with terrifying results in this gripping tale inspired by horror master Edgar Allan Poe's Some Words with a Mummy. Tony Curtis plays Dr. Mohassid, a reincarnated soul whose undying love has deadly consequences. Since his arrival, venemous serpents writhe, phantoms stalk and a certain young woman's nightmares erupt into even more frightful days. The tomb is open. Enter at your own risk!
A reincarnated ghoul seeks revenge on the scavengers who desecrated his tomb. And hell hath no fury like a mummy scorned...
Ancient World |
- Produced by Global Pictures.
- Film debut for actress Leslie Hardy.
- Additional cast: Jack Cohen (Lord Moxton); Muhamed Bakri (Alexotos); and Mosko Alkelal (Kroll).