I Miss You / Witchcraft
From the Vaults of Atlantic Records (series)
|CYBER SALE:||$8.78 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$6.19 (41% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album #1: Atlantic 8014 (1956)
- Original Album #2: Atlantic 8032 (1959)
Description by OLDIES.com:
Chris Connor's voice was truly a unique instrument. She created new dynamics and phrasings, and she sang with an expressiveness not previously associated with jazz. Her "cool" jazz singing is well displayed on these two complete Atlantic 1950's albums, available for the first time on CD. Here Connor is accompanied by jazz greats Hank Jones, Milt Hinton, Mundell Lowe and Doc Severinsen on tracks including "Come Rain or Come Shine," "Just In Time," as well as her first pop hit, "I Miss You." All arrangements on "I Miss You So" by Ray Ellis.
- 1.I Miss You So
- 2.Go 'Way From My Window
- 3.Trust In Me
- 4.Past The Age Of Innocence
- 5.Time Out For Tears
- 6.I Love You Yes I Do
- 7.My Heart Is So Full Of You
- 8.My Ideal
- 9.Mixed Emotions
- 10.They All Laughed,
- 11.Speak Low
- 12.Radar Blues
- 14.I'll Never Be Free
- 15.The Lady Sings The Blues
- 16.Come Rain Or Come Shine
- 17.When Sunny Gets Blue
- 18.How Little We Know
- 19.I Hear The Music Now
- 20.Baltimore Oriole
- 21.Just In Time
- 22.Like A Woman
- 23.Skyscraper Blues
- 24.You Don't Know What Love Is
2 LPs on 1 CD: I MISS YOU SO (1956)/WITCHCRAFT (1959).
Personnel includes: Chris Connor (vocals); Ray Ellis, Richard Wess (arranger, conductor).
Producers; Ahmet Ertegun, Jerry Wexler, Neshui Ertegun.
Originally released on Atlantic (8014) & Atlantic (8032).
Personnel: Mundell Lowe (guitar); Leo Kruczek, Felix Giglio, Tony Bambino, Arnold Eidus, Mac Ceppos, David Montagu, Joseph Malin, Max Cahn, Harry Katzman, Gene Orloff, Harry Lookofsky (violin); Isadore Zir (viola); Sidney Edwards, Maurice Brown (cello); Phil Bodner (flute, English horn, saxophone); George Berg (flute, saxophone); Jerry Sanfino, Romeo Penque, Al Klink (saxophone); Doc Severinsen, Ernie Royal, Joe Cabot, Bernie Glow, Jimmy Nottingham, Bernie Privin (trumpet); Robert Alexander , Frank Rehak, Bob Ascher, Chauncey Welsch (trombone); Hank Jones (piano); Sol Gubin (vibraphone, drums, bells); Don Lamond, Osie Johnson (drums); Bobby Rosengarden (bongos); Phil Kraus (percussion).
Arrangers: Richard Weiss; Ray Ellis.
Bobby HackettHello Louis! / Plays Tony Bennett's Greatest Hits (CD)
$8.78 CYBER SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 20,781
- UPC: 090431681428
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
- !!! Louden Up Now (2-LP) ~ $15.95 CYBER SALE
- !!! Must Be The Moon (3vrs) (Import) (12") ~ $6 CYBER SALE
- The "5" Royales Catch That Teardrop (CD) ~ $13.17 CYBER SALE
- "A" Train Featuring Miki Honeycutt River Of People (LP) ~ $7.49 CYBER SALE
- ? and The Mysterians 96 Tears (New Stereo Recording) / Midnight Hour (New Stereo Recording) (45) ~ $3 CYBER SALE