- Released: March 8, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: BGO - Beat Goes On
- 1.What's Made Milwaukee Famous
- 2.Play Me a Song I Can Cry To
- 3.On the Back Row
- 4.Walking the Floor Over You
- 5.All Night Long
- 6.I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
- 7.Another Place Another Time
- 8.Break My Heart
- 9.Before the Next Teardrop Falls
- 10.All the Good Is Gone
- 11.We Live in Two Different Worlds
- 12.To Make Love Sweeter For You
- 13.Let's Talk About Us
- 14.I Can't Get Over You
- 15.Out of My Mind
- 16.Today I Started Loving You Again
- 17.She Still Comes Around (To Love What's Left of Me)
- 18.Louisiana Man
- 19.Release Me
- 20.Listen, They're Playing My Song
- 21.There Stands the Glass
2 LPs on 1 CD: ANOTHER PLACE ANOTHER TIME/SHE STILL COMES AROUND.
Audio Remasterer: Andrew Thompson .
Liner Note Authors: Nigel Hunter; Andrew McRae.
Editor: John Tobler.
BGO's 2004 release Another Place Another Time/She Still Comes Around (To Love What's Left of Me) compiles Jerry Lee Lewis' first two country albums as a single-disc two-fer. Both albums are excellent hard country LPs, and this is a terrific way to pick them up, but consumers might want to seek out Raven's similar two-fer of Another Place Another Time/She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye, which contains the entirety of those two LPs, plus six of the 11 songs from She Still Comes Around. For fans who can only afford one two-fer of the Killer's best country albums, that's the way to go, but for collectors who want the albums in their entirety and do not want to invest in Bear Family's superb series of Jerry Lee's complete recordings, this is a good choice. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine