My Blood Runs Cold (Widescreen)
Warner Archive Collection (series)
Troy Donahue and Joey Heatherton star in this horror-drama about a young girl who meets a boy who calls her by the name of a long dead ancestor and recalls a love tryst of generations before.
|You Save:||$3.60 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Horror Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: March 23, 2009
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Warner Archives
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Joey Heatherton, Barry Sullivan, Jeanette Nolan, Troy Donahue & Nicolas Coster|
|Directed by||William Conrad|
|Screenwriting by||John Mantley & John Meredyth Lucas|
|Composition by||George Duning|
|Story by||John Meredyth Lucas|
|Director of Photography:||Sam Leavitt|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Julie (Joey Heatherton) is a spoiled young heiress on the California coast, so weary of her wealth she wrecks cars for fun and so bored of her fiancée's "fumbling in the dark" that she longs for freedom. Liberation comes in the form of Ben (Troy Donhaue), a sandy-haired stranger who swears that he and Julie were lovers in a former life - their own ancestors, in fact. Surprisingly, Julie's aunt (Jeanette Nolan) confirms every one of Ben's eerie recollections. Although a caretaker turns up murdered and suspicion turns to Ben, there's romance in the salty air. But as the couple elopes off to sea, a storm breaks out. Atmospherically directed by veteran character actor and thriller specialist William Conrad (Two on a Guillotine), this chilling Gothic mystery is sure to heat up your plasma.
MY BLOOD RUNS COLD was a typically lurid horror chiller produced and directed by William Conrad during his 1960s tenure on the Warner Bros. staff. Heiress Joey Heatherton falls prey to the charms of a handsome young man (Troy Donahue) who claims to be the reincarnation of a legendary lothario. Troy further insists that Joey had been his lover in a previous life. Pretty soon Joey nearly has the opportunity to check out the veracity of Troy's story in the Hereafter, for Mr. Donahue is actually a psychopath who hopes to claim Ms. Heatherton's fortune and then bump her off. MY BLOOD RUNS COLD is silly enough to have been dreamt up by Bill Conrad while he was narrating ROCKY AND HIS FRIENDS.
Warner Bros. Romance Classics Collection (Palm Springs...
$33.35 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 17,212
- UPC: 883316126493
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (FS) (DVD-R)
$13.34 on SALE
Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Ed.) (DVD)
$1.98 on SALE
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack)
$1.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD-R:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Charlie Chan 3-Film Collection (The Red Dragon / The Feathered Serpent / The Sky Dragon) (2-Disc) (DVD-R) ~ $21.32 on SALE
- Hal Roach's Early Pathe Comedies (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Climax! Volume 1 - The Volcano Seat/Scream in Silence (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE