- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Kate Smith, "The Songbird of the South", was one of the most popular stars of the pre-WWII era. This seventy-seven minute CD documents Smith's work at Columbia Records from 1940-46. Among the highlights are her theme song "When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain", "I Threw A Kiss In The Ocean", "Don't Fence Me In" and "(There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover".
- 1.The Woodpecker Song (Reginella Campagnola)
- 2.I'm Stepping Out With A Memory Tonight
- 3.Can't Get Indiana Off My Mind
- 4.Two Dreams Met
- 5.The Last Time I Saw Paris
- 6.When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain
- 7.It All Comes Back To Me Now
- 8.(There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
- 9.Rose O'day (The Filla-Ga-Dusha Song)
- 10.Time On My Hands
- 11.Shine On Harvest Moon
- 12.When The Roses Bloom Again
- 13.How Do I Know It's Real?
- 14.I Threw A Kiss In The Ocean
- 15.Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
- 16.A Boy In Khaki, A Girl In Lace
- 17.He Wears A Pair Of Silver Wings
- 18.Don't Fence Me In
- 19.There Goes That Song Again
- 20.Just A Prayer Away
- 21.And There You Are
- 22.Seems Like Old Times
- 23.Sioux City Sue
- 24.Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's An Irish Lullaby)
- 25.Mother Machree
Liner Note Author: Mark Marymont.
Recording information: 1940-1946.