Warner Archive Collection (series)
An American construction worker flies to Australia to search for his missing sister, who disappeared after becoming involved with the drug underworld.
- ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: July 23, 2013
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: Warner Bros.
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Carl Weathers & Jürgen Prochnow|
|Performer:||Tony Bonner & David Argue|
|Directed by||Colin Budds|
|Composition by||Brian May|
|Cinematography by||John Stokes|
Description by OLDIES.com:
He's been taken for a ride, roughed up and dumped in the gutter. But that won't stop him. He'll tear through Bribane, like a...well, his nickname is "Hurricane"! The man who put the Action in Jackson now puts the Hurricane in Smith. Determined to locate his sister, Billy travels from small-town Texas to Australia's teeming Gold Coast. There, his search plunges into the street war of drug mobsters who'll soon wonder what hit them.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 18,804
- UPC: 883316812952
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (FS) (DVD-R)
$12.37 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking titles in the Action & Adventure genre:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK
- Bigfoot (Blu-ray) ~ 59¢ CYBER WEEK
- Shark Week (Blu-ray) ~ 59¢ CYBER WEEK
- American Warships (Blu-ray) ~ 59¢ CYBER WEEK