- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 16, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Deleted scenes and outtakes
- Commentary with director Marc Lawrence and stars Hugh Grant & Sarah Jessica Parker
- Cowboys and cosmopolitans: the stars of Did You Hear About the Morgans'
- Park avenue meets the prairie: the fashions of Did You Hear About the Morgans'
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 12/15/2009
"[With] genuinely funny one-liners, which are expertly delivered by Parker in a variation of her high-strung Carrie Bradshaw character and Grant with his amusingly droll laid-back manner."
Romantic-comedy regulars Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker finally unite in this fish-out-of-water laugher. The actors play Paul and Meryl Morgan, a Manhattan couple whose marriage is in danger. But it turns out all they may need is a change of scenery: when the Morgans witness a murder and are sent by the government to small-town Wyoming to hide from the killers, their marriage shows signs of recovery. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MORGANS' also stars Sam Elliott, Mary Steenburgen, and Elisabeth Moss.
New York City |
Romantic Comedy |