- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 16, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Deleted scenes and outtakes
- Commentary with director Marc Lawrence and stars Hugh Grant & Sarah Jessica Parker
- Cowboys and cosmopolitans: the stars of Did You Hear About the Morgans'
- Park avenue meets the prairie: the fashions of Did You Hear About the Morgans'
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 12/15/2009
"[With] genuinely funny one-liners, which are expertly delivered by Parker in a variation of her high-strung Carrie Bradshaw character and Grant with his amusingly droll laid-back manner."
Romantic-comedy regulars Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker finally unite in this fish-out-of-water laugher. The actors play Paul and Meryl Morgan, a Manhattan couple whose marriage is in danger. But it turns out all they may need is a change of scenery: when the Morgans witness a murder and are sent by the government to small-town Wyoming to hide from the killers, their marriage shows signs of recovery. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MORGANS' also stars Sam Elliott, Mary Steenburgen, and Elisabeth Moss.