Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 8 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 23, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Michael Oher Exclusive
- Rare Interview with the Pro Footballer Whose Life the Movie Depicts
- Sidelines: Conversations On The Blind Side - Sandra Bullock and Leigh Anne Tuohy Go One-On-One
- Director/Screenwriter John Lee Hancock and Author Michael Lewis Go One-on-One
- Acting Coaches: Behind The Blind Side
- When Six Legendary SEC College Football Coaches Come Together, Competition Steps Up Both On and Off the Screen
- The Story of Big Quinton - Neophyte Actor Quinton Aaron's Moving Life Story Has Much in Common with the Football Star He Portrays
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 11/15/2009
"[Bullock is] an irrepressible hoot....[She] goes the distance as an unstoppable, well-coiffed, force of determination."
Variety - 11/15/2009
"[An] uplifting and entertaining feel-good, fact-based sports drama....Bullock is thoroughly convincing in the role..."
Box Office - 11/15/2009
4 stars out of 5 -- "With a career-best performance by Sandra Bullock and a terrific new talent in Quinton Aaron....A compelling portrait of an unlikely bond between two people from opposite sides of the tracks."
Washington Post - 11/20/2009
"Grounded in the direct, disarming truth of their experience, the movie has a straightforward lack of cheap sentiment that saves it from being either too maudlin or saccharine-sweet."
Los Angeles Times - 11/20/2009
"[T]his is Bullock's movie. She is Leigh Anne to such a degree you forget you're watching one of the best-known actresses around."
Total Film - 02/25/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "THE SPEED star is certainly as good as she's ever been as the steely Southern Christian who turns Michael's life around..."
Empire - 03/26/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "Bullock delivers a towering performance that grabs the movie and the Oscar race by the scruff of the neck."
THE ROOKIE director John Lee Hancock brings another inspirational, true story to the screen with this football drama. Young Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) has lived a difficult life on the streets, but his luck changes when a rich couple (played by Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw) welcomes him into their home. Michael is given the chance to succeed, and his talent at football earns him the honor of All-American offensive left tackle. Co-starring Kathy Bates, this film is based on Michael Lewis's book THE BLIND SIDE: EVOLUTION OF A GAME.
Football Players |