- Released: February 1, 1999
- Label: Magic Records Uk
- 1.Slumber Song
- 2.Song of the Volga Boatmen
- 3.You Walk By - (featuring Ray Eberle)
- 4.There I Go - (featuring Ray Eberle)
- 5.Oh So Good
- 6.Stone's Throw From Heaven, A - (featuring Ray Eberle)
- 7.I Dreamt I Dwelt in Harlem
- 10.Beer Barrel Polka
- 11.Cinderella - (featuring Ray Eberle)
- 12.Back to Back - (featuring Marion Hutton)
- 13.Pagan Love Song
- 14.Moonlight Serenade (Closing Theme)
- 15.Moonlight Serenade (Opening Theme)
- 16.Dipper Mouth Blues
- 17.Moon Love - (featuring Ray Eberle)
- 18.Guess I'll Go Back Home (This Summer) - (featuring Tex Beneke)
- 19.Moon Is a Silver Dollar, The - (featuring Marion Hutton)
- 20.Heaven Can Wait - (featuring Ray Eberle)
- 21.Bugle Call Rag
Personnel includes: Glenn Miller (leader, trombone); Tex Benecke (vocals, tenor saxophone); Ray Eberle, Marion Hutton (vocals); Al Klink (saxophone); Billy May, Clyde Hurley (trumpet); Ernie Caceres, Wilbur Schwartz (clarinet); Chummy McGregeor (piano); Moe Purtill (drums).
Personnel: Glenn Miller (trombone); Marion Hutton, Ray Eberle (vocals).
Liner Note Author: Richard March.
Recording information: 1939-1940.