- Released: June 7, 1994
- Label: Magic Records Uk
- 1.Theme Leap Frog and Introduction
- 2.Brown's Little Jug
- 3.Lulu's Back in Town
- 5.One O'Clock Jump
- 6.Crying in the Chapel
- 7.Montoona Clipper
- 8.Spring Is Here
- 9.Moonlight in Vermont
- 10.St. Louis Blues - (featuring Margaret Whiting)
- 11.Flying Home
- 12.Someday Sweetheart - (featuring Johnny Mercer)
- 14.Green Eyes
- 15.I've Got the Right to Sing the Blues - (featuring Jo Ann Greer)
- 16.Your Kind Attention - (featuring Butch Stone)
- 17.Happy Hooligan
- 18.Stompin' at the Savoy
- 19.Don't Take Your Love From Me - (featuring Jo Ann Greer)
- 20.When I Take My Sugar to Tea - (featuring Stumpy Brown)
- 22.If You Would Only Be Mine - (featuring Jimmy Wakely)
- 23.You Are My Sunshine
Personnel includes: Margaret Whiting, Johnny Mercer, Jimmy Wakely, Jo Ann Green, Butch Stone, Stumpy Brown.
Personnel: Les Brown (alto saxophone); Butch Stone (vocals, baritone saxophone); Stumpy Brown (vocals, trombone); Jimmy Wakely, Jo Ann Greer, Johnny Mercer, Margaret Whiting (vocals); Vernon Polk (guitar); Sal Libero, Ronnie Lang (alto saxophone); Dave Pell, Abe Aaron (tenor saxophone); Don Fagerquist, Wes Hensel, Stan Stout, Don Paladino (trumpet); Dick Noel, Bobby Pring, Ray Sims (trombone); Geoff Clarkson (piano); Jack Sperling (drums).
Recording information: 1953.
Arranger: Frank Comstock.