Lee Ritenour Rit/2
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$8.48 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.49 (35% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Lee Ritenour ~ Rhythm Sessions ~ $16.90
- by Lee Ritenour ~ Rit ~ $8.48
- by Lee Ritenour ~ Smoke 'n' Mirrors ~ $10.56
- by Lee Ritenour ~ World of Brazil ~ $10.56
Products with a similar style:
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album: Elektra 60186 (1982)
Description by OLDIES.com:
A reissue of Lee Ritenour's classic 1983 album, which hit #5 on the Billboard Jazz Albums chart when released and spawned the single "Cross My Heart" (#69 Billboard Pop Singles chart). On this album he is backed by the Lee Ritenour Band (Eric Tagg on vocals/keys, Harvey Mason on drums, Don Grusin on keyboards and Nathan East on bass). Other notable contributors include Michael Boddicker, David Foster and Jeff Porcaro.
- 1.Cross My Heart
- 2.Promises, Promises
- 4.Keep It Alive
- 5.A Fantasy
- 6.Tied Up
- 8.On The Boardwalk
- 9.Road Runner
Personnel: Lee Ritenour (acoustic & electric guitar, keyboards, bass synthesizer, OBX drums); Eric Tagg (vocals, keyboards); Gary Grant (trumpet); Larry Hall, Jerry Hey (trumpet, flugelhorn); Bill Reichenback, Lou McCreary, Charles Loper (trombone); Gary Herbig, Larry Williams (flute); Don Grusin (keyboards); Nathan East (bass); Harvey Mason (drums, percussion).
Personnel: Lee Ritenour (guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, classical guitar, keyboards, synthesizer, guitar synthesizer, drums); Lee Ritenour ; Eric Tagg (vocals, keyboards, synthesizer); Bill Champlin (vocals, background vocals); John Farrar, Richard Page, Steve George (vocals); Larry Williams , Gary Herbig, Larry E. Williams (flute); Tom Scott (tenor saxophone); Jerry Hey, Larry Hall (trumpet, flugelhorn); Gary Grant (trumpet); Lou McCreary, Charles Loper, Lew McCreary, William Frank "Bill" Reichenbach Jr. (trombone); Greg Mathieson (Fender Rhodes piano); Michael Boddicker (synthesizer); Nathan East (bass synthesizer); Jeff Porcaro, John "4 Daddman" Robinson, Carlos Vega (drums); Don Grusin (keyboards, synthesizer); Greg Phillinganes (keyboards); Harvey Mason, Sr. (drums, percussion); Alex Acu¤a (drums); Paulinho Da Costa (percussion).
Audio Mixers: Don Murray ; Humberto Gatica; Jerry Hey; Johnny Mandel.
Recording information: Monterey Studios, Glendale, CA; Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA; Yamaha Studios, Glendale, CA.
Photographer: Ron Slenzak.
Arrangers: Lee Ritenour ; Harvey Mason, Sr. ; David Foster.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 9 ratings.
Based on 9 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 21,405
- UPC: 090431655023
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Jazz Instrument: Guitar Music Categories:
- John Abercrombie 39 Steps (CD) ~ $17.08
- John Abercrombie / John Abercrombie Quartet The First Quartet (3-CD) ~ $25.50 LABOR DAY
- John Abercrombie November (CD) ~ $16.04 LABOR DAY
- John Abercrombie Rarum, Volume 14: Selected Recordings (CD) ~ $15.88
- John Abercrombie / Ralph Towner Sargasso Sea (CD) ~ $9.64 LABOR DAY
- 38 Special Extended Versions (Live) (CD) ~ $4.99 on SALE
- 45 RPM "Doo Wop & Acappella" Starlight Sessions (CD) ~ $5.52 LABOR DAY
- 49th Street 49th Street (CD) ~ $5.52 LABOR DAY
- The 5th Dimension Up Up and Away - The Encore Collection (CD) ~ $5.07 LABOR DAY
- Gregory Abbott Rhyme & Reason (CD) ~ $5.07 LABOR DAY