Johnny Firecloud / Bummer! (Special Edition)
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Action-Packed Movie Marathon, Volume 2 (Bamboo Gods & Iron Men / Bulletproof / Scorchy / Trackdown)... ~ $7.88
- All Night Horror Marathon, Volume 2 (Cellar Dweller / The Dungeonmaster / Contamination 7 /... ~ $7.88
- Cult Movie Marathon, Volume 1 (2-DVD) ~ $10.22
- Cult Movie Marathon, Volume 2 (2-DVD) ~ $10.22
- Undead Double Feature: The Thirsty Dead (1973) / The Swamp of the Ravens (1974) ~ $8.57
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 3 hours, 7 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 12, 2002
- Originally Released: 1973
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Alopie the Apache Princess in WAR DRUMS
- BLIND BIDDING AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU
- Stills/Photos: Gallery of Exploitation Art
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Produced by||David F. Friedman|
One of the kings of 1970's Shockumentaries, producer David F. Friedman is celebrated with this Special Edition double feature. His 1975 film, JOHNNY FIRECLOUD, tells the story of the title character, a Native American who is named for an atomic bomb. Upon his return from the Vietnam war, Firecloud sets up shop in a small desert town run by a racist. When the racist's daughter falls in love with the American Indian, the trouble begins. 1973's BUMMER! is the story of 3 sexy groupies in the L.A. glam rock scene of the 1970's.
Description by Image Entertainment:
The Seventies Shock Again in this Ultra-Angry Double Feature from producer David F. Friedman! "Johnny Firecloud" (1975, 98 min., 2.35:1) - Named for the atomic bomb, Native American Johnny Firecloud returns from Vietnam to a desert town controlled by a white-trash bigot named Colby who hates Indians in general and Johnny in particular. Enraged that his daughter is in love with Firecloud, Colby catches them together, whips the bejesus out of Johnny, and has him tossed in jail. Johnny escapes from his cell and staging a one-man Indian massacre against Colby and his racist cronies that begins with a good old-fashioned scalping. "Bummer!" (1973, 90 min., 1.33:1) - Take three hot-to-trot groupies, mix well with the Seventies L.A. rock scene, add plenty of sex, drugs, and violence, then watch as it all explodes into one big Bummer!
Camp / Humor | Campy | Documentary | Exploitation
Faces of Death II / The Original Worst of Faces of Death (DVD)
$18.58 Super Savings
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)
79¢ on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Ed.) (DVD)
$1.58 on SALE