Jerry Vale Language of Love / Till The End of Time
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$9.33 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$5.64 (38% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Jerry Vale ~ 17 Most Requested Songs ~ $7.19
- by Eddie Fisher ~ Sings Academy Award Winning Songs / Sings Irving Berlin Favorites (Plus Bonus Tracks) ~ $11.03
- by Jerry Vale ~ There Goes My Heart / I Hear A Rhapsody ~ $9.33
- Released: September 11, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Jerry Vale has long been one of the world's favorite romantic ballad singers. Filled with lush arrangements and heartfelt singing on all 24 selections, these two albums will provide you with over seventy minutes of music. Included are the internationally-flavored songs "Maria Elena" and "Auf Wiederseh'n, Sweetheart", as well as contemporary standards such as "Moon River" and "Till The End of Time".
- 1.You Belong To My Heart
- 2.I Love You Must Too Much
- 3.Wonderful One
- 4.La Vie En Rose
- 6.Yours (Quiereme Mucho)
- 7.Two Different Worlds
- 8.Maria Elena
- 9.Your Love Is Mine (Dahil Sa Iyo)
- 10.The Song From "Moulin Rouge"
- 12.Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart
- 13.Till The End Of Time
- 14.My Reverie
- 15.Full Moon And Empty Arms
- 16.This Day Of Days
- 17.The Things I Love
- 18.Moon Love
- 19.Don't You Know?
- 20.The Story Of A Starry Night
- 21.To Love Again
- 22.So Near… Yet So Far
- 23.My Heart Reminds Me
- 24.On And On
2 LPs on 1 CD: THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE (1963)/TILL THE END OF TIME (1964).
Personnel includes: Jerry Vale (vocals); Glenn Osser (arranger, conductor).
Originally released on Columbia (8843) and Columbia (8916). Includes liner notes by Mark Marymount.
Liner Note Author: Mark Marymont.
Both of these Jerry Vale Columbia albums capture his romantic high tenor voice in great shape, coupled with the type of quality material that has secured his pre-eminent reputation throughout the years. The Language of Love from 1963 includes several love songs with lush strings and prominent accordion, while Till the End of Time, released the following year, delivers a similar set that makes good on its boast: "Great love themes." These combined sessions, featuring 24 songs total, found their initial CD reissue courtesy of Collectables. There isn't much difference in these two albums; both deliver enjoyably relaxing Vale that will satisfy any of his fans. ~ Al Campbell
Percy FaithBim! Bam!! Boom!!! / Themes For The "In" Crowd (CD)
$9.33 LABOR DAY
Andy WilliamsCall Me Irresponsible / The Great Songs from "My Fair Lady"... (CD)
$9.33 LABOR DAY
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Based on 8 ratings.
Write an online review to share your thoughts with other customers.
Language of love/Till the end of time Music Lover: Robert Maher from WEST PALM BEACH, FL US -- May, 20, 2012
Jerry Vale is one of the best ballad singers right up there with Elvis and Englebert.
- Sales Rank: 16,161
- UPC: 090431648124
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Pop Vocal: Classic Music Categories:
- Edie Adams There's So Much More (CD) ~ $9.36 LABOR DAY
- Jerri Adams It's Cool Inside / Play For Keeps (CD) ~ $8.27 LABOR DAY
- The Ames Brothers The Ames Brothers Sing the Best of the Bands (CD) ~ $11.70 LABOR DAY
- The Ames Brothers Hello Italy! / Knees Up! Mother Brown (And Other Funny Songs) (CD) ~ $9.33 LABOR DAY
- The Ames Brothers Together (2-CD) ~ $20.36 LABOR DAY
- 38 Special Extended Versions (Live) (CD) ~ $4.99 on SALE
- 45 RPM "Doo Wop & Acappella" Starlight Sessions (CD) ~ $5.52 LABOR DAY
- 49th Street 49th Street (CD) ~ $5.52 LABOR DAY
- The 5th Dimension Up Up and Away - The Encore Collection (CD) ~ $5.07 LABOR DAY
- Gregory Abbott Rhyme & Reason (CD) ~ $5.07 LABOR DAY