Metal Works Headbanger's (series)
|CYBER SALE:||$8.78 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$6.19 (41% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Total Time: 61:12. Tracks 1-10: Previously released as Epic Records EK 45139 in 1990, produced by Michael Caplan. Tracks 11-16: Previously released as Epic Records EK 47322 in 1992 from the album "Method To The Madness," produced by Andrew Johns and The Dwarfs.
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
The unusual name of - and equally unorthodox stage performances - of The Killer Dwarfs won them a passionate fan base in the early '90s. Originally based in Toronto, The Killer Dwarfs also won the hearts of the record buyers with this album released in 1990 - it remained on the Billboard charts for more than 2 months. This disc features 5 bonus tracks, which feature the crunching, raw rocking vocals for which the group was renowned.
- 1.Dirty Weapons
- 2.Nothin' Gets Nothin'
- 3.All That We Dream
- 4.Dosen't Matter
- 5.Last Laugh
- 6.Comin' Through
- 7.One Way Out
- 9.Not Foolin'
- 10.Want It Bad
- 11.Method To Madness (Bonus Track)
- 12.Give And Take (Bonus Track)
- 13.Look Around (Bonus Track)
- 14.G.T.Y. (Goodbye To Yesterday) (Bonus Track)
- 15.Cowboys And Conmen (Bonus Track)
Killer Dwarfs: Russell Graham (vocals); Gerry Finn (guitar); Ron Meyer (bass); Darrel Millar (drums).
Personnel: Mike Dwarf (vocals, guitar); Darrell Dwarf (vocals, drums); Russ Dwarf, Bad Ronald Dwarf (vocals).
Audio Mixer: Andy Jones.
Liner Note Author: Mark Marymont.
Killer Dwarfs had the makings of a big-time arena rock band, but headlining arenas was something the slick outfit never had the chance to do. A big commercial breakthrough eluded the Killer Dwarfs, whose pop-metal style was sort of M”tley Cr?e meets Ratt meets Poison. Typical of the band's Epic output, Dirty Weapons isn't the most original album in the world and is far from earth-shattering, though it does contain some fairly catchy material -- most notably "Last Laugh," "All That We Dream," and "Not Foolin'." Why one of these songs didn't make the Killer Dwarfs successful is anyone's guess -- the album sounds like it was tailor-made for MTV and album-oriented rock radio of the early '90s. Perhaps it fell between the corporate cracks. Whatever went wrong, Killer Dwarfs barely made a dent commercially. ~ Alex Henderson
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 11 ratings.
Based on 11 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 51,074
- UPC: 090431645123
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Metal Works Headbanger's Product Series:
- Blackfoot Flyin' High (CD) ~ $8.78 CYBER SALE
- Bonfire Don't Touch The Light / Fireworks (CD) ~ $10.38 CYBER SALE
- Fifth Angel Fifth Angel (CD) ~ $8.78 CYBER SALE
- Fifth Angel Time Will Tell (CD) ~ $8.78 CYBER SALE
- Grim Reaper See You In Hell / Fear No Evil (CD) ~ $10.38 CYBER SALE