Bad Luck Is All I Have / How Can You Live Like That?
From the Vaults of Atlantic Records (series)
|CYBER SALE:||$10.38 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$6.59 (39% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Eddie Harris ~ Only The Best of Volume 1 (10-CD) ~ $79
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album #1: Atlantic 1675 (1975)
- Original Album #2: Atlantic 1698 (1977)
Description by OLDIES.com:
On these two albums originally released by Atlantic in the late '70s, Harris' virtuosity is evident as he performs on electric piano, acoustic and electric saxophone, trumpet, string synthesizer and vocals.
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Get On Up And Dance
- 2.Bad Luck Is All I Have
- 3.It Feels So Good
- 4.Why Must We Part
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.How Can I Find Some Way To Tell You
- 2.Love Is Too Much Too Touch
- 3.How Can You Live Like That?
- 4.Get Down With It
- 5.I'd Love To Take You Home
- 6.Come Dance With Me
- 7.Bird Of Stone
- 9.Nothing Else To Do
2 LPs on 1 CD: BAD LUCK IS ALL I HAVE (1975)/HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT (1977).
Personnel includes: Eddie Harris (vocals, acoustic saxophone, electric saxophone, trumpet, piano, synthesizer); Ronald Muldrow (vocals, guitar, guitorgan); Bradley Bobo (vocals, synthesizer, 6-string bass); Delbert Hill (tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, English horn); Oscar Brashear (trumpet); Cedar Walton (piano); Richard L. Evans (mini-Moog synthesizer); Ron Carter (acoustic bass); Willie Bobo (timbales, congas, percussion); Billy Higgins (drums); Paul Humphrey (electric drums).
Originally released on Atlantic (1675) & Atlantic (1698).
Personnel: Eddie Harris (saxophone, piano); Charles Owens (tenor saxophone); Delbert Hill (baritone saxophone); Oscar Brashear, Snooky Young, Al Aarons (trumpet); George Bohannon, Garnett Brown, Grover Mitchell (trombone); Cedar Walton (piano); Bradley Bobo (electric bass); Calvin Barnes (congas, percussion); Willie Bobo (timbales); Louise Anglin, Gerald Lee, Mary Haynes (background vocals).
In 2000, reissue powerhouse Collectables put two of jazz legend Eddie Harris' mid-'70s Atlantic releases as a two-disc set. Bad Luck Is All I Have was originally released in 1975, with the follow-up, How Can You Live Like That, in 1976. ~ Rob Theakston
Eddie HarrisCome On Down! / The Reason Why I'm Talking S--t (2-CD)
$3.18 CYBER SALE
Eddie HarrisE.H. In The U.K. - The Eddie Harris London Sessions / Is It... (CD)
$8.78 CYBER SALE
Come On Down! / The Reason Why I'm Talking S--t (2-CD)
$3.18 CYBER SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 17,503
- UPC: 090431640623
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
- !!! Louden Up Now (2-LP) ~ $15.95 CYBER SALE
- !!! Must Be The Moon (3vrs) (Import) (12") ~ $6 CYBER SALE
- The "5" Royales Catch That Teardrop (CD) ~ $13.17 CYBER SALE
- "A" Train Featuring Miki Honeycutt River Of People (LP) ~ $7.49 CYBER SALE
- ? and The Mysterians 96 Tears (New Stereo Recording) / Midnight Hour (New Stereo Recording) (45) ~ $3 CYBER SALE
From the Vaults of Atlantic Records Product Series:
- Nat Adderley Sayin' Something / Live At Memory Lane (CD) ~ $8.78 CYBER SALE
- Mose Allison ...Hello There, Universe (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Mose Allison I Don't Worry About A Thing / Mose Alive! (CD) ~ $8.78 CYBER SALE
- Mose Allison I've Been Doin' Some Thinkin' (CD) ~ $6.74 CYBER SALE
- Mose Allison Swingin' Machine (CD) ~ $5.19 CYBER SALE