Bad Luck Is All I Have / How Can You Live Like That?
From the Vaults of Atlantic Records (series)
|You Save:||$3.99 (24% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Eddie Harris ~ Only The Best of Volume 1 (10-CD) ~ $98.75 (Save 24%)
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album #1: Atlantic 1675 (1975)
- Original Album #2: Atlantic 1698 (1977)
Description by OLDIES.com:
On these two albums originally released by Atlantic in the late '70s, Harris' virtuosity is evident as he performs on electric piano, acoustic and electric saxophone, trumpet, string synthesizer and vocals.
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Get On Up And Dance
- 2.Bad Luck Is All I Have
- 3.It Feels So Good
- 4.Why Must We Part
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.How Can I Find Some Way To Tell You
- 2.Love Is Too Much Too Touch
- 3.How Can You Live Like That?
- 4.Get Down With It
- 5.I'd Love To Take You Home
- 6.Come Dance With Me
- 7.Bird Of Stone
- 9.Nothing Else To Do
2 LPs on 1 CD: BAD LUCK IS ALL I HAVE (1975)/HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT (1977).
Personnel includes: Eddie Harris (vocals, acoustic saxophone, electric saxophone, trumpet, piano, synthesizer); Ronald Muldrow (vocals, guitar, guitorgan); Bradley Bobo (vocals, synthesizer, 6-string bass); Delbert Hill (tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, English horn); Oscar Brashear (trumpet); Cedar Walton (piano); Richard L. Evans (mini-Moog synthesizer); Ron Carter (acoustic bass); Willie Bobo (timbales, congas, percussion); Billy Higgins (drums); Paul Humphrey (electric drums).
Originally released on Atlantic (1675) & Atlantic (1698).
Personnel: Eddie Harris (saxophone, piano); Charles Owens (tenor saxophone); Delbert Hill (baritone saxophone); Oscar Brashear, Snooky Young, Al Aarons (trumpet); George Bohannon, Garnett Brown, Grover Mitchell (trombone); Cedar Walton (piano); Bradley Bobo (electric bass); Calvin Barnes (congas, percussion); Willie Bobo (timbales); Louise Anglin, Gerald Lee, Mary Haynes (background vocals).
In 2000, reissue powerhouse Collectables put two of jazz legend Eddie Harris' mid-'70s Atlantic releases as a two-disc set. Bad Luck Is All I Have was originally released in 1975, with the follow-up, How Can You Live Like That, in 1976. ~ Rob Theakston
Eddie HarrisCome On Down! / The Reason Why I'm Talking S--t (2-CD)
$3.98 on SALE
Eddie HarrisE.H. In The U.K. - The Eddie Harris London Sessions / Is It... (CD)
$10.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 21,301
- UPC: 090431640623
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
From the Vaults of Atlantic Records Product Series:
- Nat Adderley Sayin' Something / Live At Memory Lane (CD) ~ $10.98 on SALE
- Mose Allison ...Hello There, Universe (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Mose Allison I Don't Worry About A Thing / Mose Alive! (CD) ~ $10.98 on SALE
- Mose Allison I've Been Doin' Some Thinkin' (CD) ~ $8.43 on SALE
- Mose Allison Swingin' Machine (CD) ~ $6.49 on SALE
Jazz Instrument: Saxophone Music Categories:
Mindi Abair Come as You Are (CD) ~
$16.55 Super Savings
- Mindi Abair It Just Happens That Way (CD) ~ $17.08
- Greg Abate Bop City: Live at Birdland (CD) ~ $16.99
Cannonball Adderley / Benny Carter Live in Cologne 1961 (CD) ~
$15.67 Super Savings
Gerald Albright New Beginnings (CD) ~
$10.56 Super Savings