- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A genetics experiment gone horribly awry results in a reptilian mutant which escapes and hunts down humans for their spinal fluid. A security chief and a newspaper reporter must find and destroy the beast before scientists mate it with a female and destroy mankind.
A biological experiment turns into a deadly disaster when a grotesque reptile escapes from the secret labs of Triton Corporation. In order to survive, the creature must ingest spinal fluid and will do whatever necessary to obtain its nutrients. Three individuals frantically attempt either to capture or to kill the monster: one is a malicious Triton executive who desires to mate the animal, and the other two are a reporter and the Triton security chief who fear that if the reptile procreates, its offspring will wipe out the human population forever.
- Shot in Foto-kem color on location in Nassau, Bahamas and Daytona Beach & Orlando, Florida.
- Co-produced by American Independent Productions and Sharan Productions.
- Additional cast: Catherine Walsh (Dr. Phillips); Dorothy Best (Caitlan Palmer); John Alexander (Det. Morley); Ryan Latshaw (Ryan Palmer); John Latshaw (Kelly); Don Latshaw (Helicopter Pilot); and K.K. (Male Model).
- Additional credits: John Carl Buechler (bio-monster & mutant bio-baby); Creative Multimedia (additional morphing effects); Daniel Wilkerson (electronic effects); Denny Bagley (key makeup/hair); Rick Callan, Alan Brown, Susan Neely, Bob Milby Jr. (assistant directors); and Mike Gaines & J.J. Hundley (stunt drivers).
- Copyright 1994 Curb Entertainment International Inc.