Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 22, 2008
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Package Note: Region ABC
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.39
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English, French, Portuguese
- Stereo - English
- Subtitles - Chinese, English, English SDH,French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- How Do I Deal - Jennifer Love Hewitt, Performer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Box Office - 12/01/1998
"...The film does effectively pump the audience to the point of being ravenous for the hook-handed villain to start his spree..."
A year after the original tragedy, Julie James (Jennifer Love Hewitt) is in college trying to piece her life back together. When her roommate, Karla (Brandy Norwood), wins a trip for four to a tropical island, everything seems to be fine. That changes during a seemingly harmless karaoke session, however, when instead of lyrics a menacing message appears on the teleprompter to return the horror to Julie's life.
It's not long before the bodies start piling up, and she once again finds herself facing the wrong end of the knife--but this time, she's far from the comforts of home!
Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brandy, Freddie Prinze, Jr., and Mekhi Phifer star in the screamer sequel to the blood-chilling box office hit, "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Remember Ben Willis' He's the fisherman who killed the boy who was driving the car when it went off the road in the fatal accidentthat killed his daughter Sara... he's the man in the slicker with a hook in his hand ready to exactbloody justice... well, he's back. It's hard to forget a man who refuses to die.