The 39 Steps / The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Trivia Quiz
- Rated: Not Rated
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 29, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Direct Source Label
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Robert Donat, Leslie Banks, Peter Lorre & Edna Best|
|Directed by||Alfred Hitchcock|
Description by OLDIES.com:
The 39 Steps (1935, 86 mins.): A man's life is forever altered when he accidentally finds himself in possession of secret plans to smuggle classified information out of England. What follows is a harrowing and frantic effort to escape a slew of shady characters wishing to possess the secret plans at any cost. He is suddenly reduced to a pawn in the dangerous world of international intrigue. This is Hitchcock at his best!
The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934, 75 mins.): The film, which made Alfred Hitchcock an international success, is a gripping tale of unrelenting political intrigue. When Bob Lawrence becomes the only witness to a dying man's last words, his life is suddenly cast into a hazardous series of events that not only endanger an important diplomat, but also threaten the safety of his own daughter. Included in this film is the classic Hitchcock finale at Albert Hall.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Top ranking titles in the Mystery / Thriller genre:
- Charlie Chan: Murder Over New York / Charlie Chan at the Wax Museum (DVD) ~ $11.98 on SALE
- Dark Crimes: 50-Movie Collection (12-DVD) ~ $14.98 on SALE
- Charlie Chan: Castle in the Desert (DVD) ~ $11.98 on SALE
Murder 101 Collection (If Wishes Were Horses / The Locked Room Mystery) (DVD)
$5.80 Super Savings
- Danger, Death and Dames: 50 Films & 150 TV Episodes (24-DVD) ~ $22.98 on SALE