- Released: 2002
- Label: Dutton Vocalion Uk
- 1.Walk a Little Faster, musical play: April in Paris
- 2.Soft Lights and Sweet Music, song (from "Face the Music")
- 3.Smoke Gets in Your Eyes, song (from "Roberta")
- 4.Time on My Hands (From the musical Smile): Time On My Hands
- 5.A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
- 6.Ruby (for the film Ruby Gentry)
- 8.Where or When, song (from "Babes in Arms")
- 10.Embraceable You, song (from Girl Crazy, musical)
- 11.I Didn't Know What Time It Was, song (from "Too Many Girls")
- 12.Lonely Me, song for voice & piano (originally written for "On the Town")
- 13.The Bad and the Beautiful, film score: [Unspecified] Excerpt
- 14.Lady in the Dark, musical play: My Ship
- 15.Nobody Else but Me, song (from "Show Boat")
- 16.With a Song in My Heart, song (from musical "Spring Is Here")
Personnel includes: John Wilson (arranger); Luke Annesley (saxophone); Simon Gardner (trumpet, flugelhorn); Mark Nightingale (trombone); Julian Sperry (flute); Andy Vinter (piano, celeste); Phil Lee (guitar); Tim Gibbs (bass);
Andrew Cottee (percussion).
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, England in 2001. Includes liner notes by David Ades.
Personnel: Warren Zielinski, Padraic Savage, Gary Griffiths, John Bradbury, Rolf Wilson, Laura Samuel, Steve Morris, Vanessa Smith, Levine Andrade (violin); Stephen Shakeshaft, Jessamy Boyd (viola); Ileana Ruhemann, Michael O'Donnell (flute); Jon Carnac (clarinet); Phil Harmer (oboe); Luke Annesley (saxophone); Simon Gardner (trumpet, flugelhorn); Peter North, Mark Nightingale, Andy Wood (trombone); Owen Slade (tuba); Andy Vinter (piano, celesta); Matt Skelton (drums).
Liner Note Author: David Ades.
Recording information: Abbey Road, Studio No. 2, London, England (07/24/2001/07/25/2001).