- Run Time: 57 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 18, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Eagle Vision Media
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
Take a roundtrip through beautiful Scotland aboard the Royal Scotsman, one of the world's luxury trains. The journey begins in Edinburgh's Waverly Station and continues for five days and four nights through the Highlands and various storied locations.
Description by Eagle Vision:
The Royal Scotsman takes us on a five-day, four-night excursion through some of Scotland's history and beautiful scenery. Beginning in Edinburgh and rolling through the Scottish Highlands, we visit such historic towns as Oban, Kyle of Lochlash and Dingwall before returning to our starting point at Edinburgh's Waverly Station.
Railway Travel |
Train Adventures |