Noam Chomsky Imperial Presidency: Sovereignty, Terror and the Second Superpower
|You Save:||$1.40 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- by Noam Chomsky ~ Case Studies in Hypocrisy: U.S. Human Rights Policy (2-CD) ~ $24.00
- by Noam Chomsky ~ Clinton Vision: Old Wine, New Bottles (Live) ~ $10.78
- by Noam Chomsky ~ The Emerging Framework of World Power ~ $16.18
- by Noam Chomsky ~ The New War on Terrorism (Live) ~ $16.18
- Released: August 23, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: G-7 Welcome Committe
- 1.History and the "Second Superpower"
- 2.Controlling the "Great Beast"
- 3.Rescinding the Geneva Convention
- 4.Demystifying "Pre-Emptive War"
- 5.The Principle of Universality
- 6.Polling the "Great Beast" of Public Opinion
- 7.The "Threat of Terrorism" vs the Real U.S. Priorities
- 8.What the "Great Beast" Wants and Why It Is Decieved
- 9.What Is "Old Europe" Anyway?
- 10.America's Messianic Vision of Democracy
- 11.Making Use of Our Freedom to Fight Back
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Recording information: University Of Toronto Convention Hall.
Noam Chomsky: Distorted Morality - America's War on Terror? (DVD)
Theory and Practice: Conversations with Noam Chomsky and... (DVD)
$14.81 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!