- Released: September 16, 2003
- Label: Alternative Tentacle
- 1.Historical Significance of 9-11
- 2.Latin American Victims of State Terror Respond to 9-11
- 3.Turkey and Repression
- 4.The U.S. Lehanon and Israel
- 5.Wars on Terror, Old and Now-and Orwellian Doublespeak
- 6.Israel, The U.S. And the Geneva Convention
- 7.Good Terrorists, Bad Terrorists, And Monied Muslims'
- 8.Why Do They Hate Us? / Pouring Oil On Troubled Waters / Then And Now
- 9.Latin America, The U.S. And Globalization
- 10.Same Foreign Policy, Same Armaments / Different Pretext
- 11.The Problems With Iraq
- 12.Middle East: Maps, Plans and Peace
- 13.Justic and the Emerging Framework
- 14.Venzuela, Coups and Democracy
- 15.Peace, Land and the West Bank
- 16.China: U.S. Hopes and Fears
- 17.U.S.-The Impediment to Peace in the Middle East
- 18.U.S. Doctrinal Constraints on Middle East Peace
- 19.Big Business And The General Population / A Nation Divided
In a sweeping state-of-the-world address, America’s leading foreign policy critic surveys the role of the U.S. in a post-9-11 world—and finds nothing has changed. Ranging over American intervention in the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America since WWII, Chomsky deftly sketches the logic behind our foreign policy, and its tragic results around the globe and at home. Whether it’s globalization, oil, or a monopoly on real terror, it’s business as usual, and we—not to mention the rest of the world—have to pay. Now more than ever, the venerable professor stands as the voice of reason in an apparently insane world.
Noam Chomsky, living legend, has -authored over one hundred books, and a dozen CDs.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 721616030723
- Shipping Weight: 0.23/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item