Trains All Aboard! Luxury Trains Of The World: Great South Pacific Express - Brisbane to Kuranda (Australia)
|You Save:||$4 (57% Off)|
Unavailable: Sold Out
sku: LM 35103D
- American Train Journeys, Volume 3 - The Empire Builder & the Chama Turn ~ $5.98 (Save 40%)
- Trains - All Aboard! Luxury Trains Of The World: Al Andalus Express - Seville to Madrid (Spain) ~ $2.98 (Save 57%)
- Trains - All Aboard! Luxury Trains Of The World: Blue Train of South Africa - Pretoria to Port... ~ $11.50
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 18, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Eagle Rock Ent
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2. 0 - English
Lovely turn-of-the-20th-century carriages distinguish this three-day, two-night journey along Australia's east coast. Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda in style and Old World comfort.
Description by Eagle Vision:
The Great South Pacific Express motors along Australia's eastern seaboard on this three-day, two-night journey, with stops in Proserpine (along the Great Barrier Reef) and Kuranda. Featuring some of the most ornately designed carriages, the Great South Pacific Express offers travelers an early twentieth century atmosphere with all the luxury afforded on a world class train.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)
79¢ on SALE
Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Ed.) (DVD)
$1.58 on SALE
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack)
$1.58 on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE