- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 18, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Eagle Rock Ent
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2. 0 - English
Lovely turn-of-the-20th-century carriages distinguish this three-day, two-night journey along Australia's east coast. Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda in style and Old World comfort.
Description by Eagle Vision:
The Great South Pacific Express motors along Australia's eastern seaboard on this three-day, two-night journey, with stops in Proserpine (along the Great Barrier Reef) and Kuranda. Featuring some of the most ornately designed carriages, the Great South Pacific Express offers travelers an early twentieth century atmosphere with all the luxury afforded on a world class train.