- Released: October 1, 2004
- Label: Epitaph / Ada
- 2.Grand Visions from the White House
- 3.Clinton and the Future of the Free Market
- 4.Public Subsidies, Private Profits
- 5.China: Human Rights and Nuclear Technology
- 6.Class War in the Media: Clinton, the Press, and Organized Labor
- 7.Why the Elites Hate Democracy
- 8.Clinton's Bottom Line: Business Interests
- 9.Clinton and Nafta: The Rich Get Richer
- 10.Mexico and Free Trade
- 11.Nafta: People Suffer as Profits Rise
- 12.Nafta, Democracy, and the New Economic World Order
- 13.Us Companies Crush Canadian Insurance Reform
- 14.The Corporate Attack on Democracy
- 15.Clinton's Health Plan Soaks the Poor
- 16.Clinton's Vision and Public Opinion
- 17.Social Disintegration and Clinton's Anti-Crime Package
- 18.A New Policy for the U.S./What's in It for Us?
- 19.Beating Down the Working Class
- 20.Labor Loses in Clinton Vision
- 21.Who Were the Real Winners of the Cold War?
- 22.What Can We Do
Recorded live in Washington D.C. on December 10, 1993.
Recording information: Washington DC (12/10/1993).