Noam Chomsky An American Addiction: Drugs, Guerillas and Counterinsurgency / US Intelligence
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- by Noam Chomsky ~ Case Studies in Hypocrisy: U.S. Human Rights Policy (2-CD) ~ $24.00
- by Noam Chomsky ~ Class War: The Attack on Working People (Live) ~ $10.78
- by Noam Chomsky ~ Clinton Vision: Old Wine, New Bottles (Live) ~ $10.78
- by Noam Chomsky ~ The New War on Terrorism (Live) ~ $16.18
- Released: November 13, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Alternative Tentacle
- 1.Where the Arms Are
- 2.Military Aid to Turkey
- 5.Inequality in Latin America
- 6.Impact of Us Intervention
- 8.The Drug War
- 9.The Deeper Reasons
- 10.The New Imperialism
- 12.Rational Peasants
- 13.What Right Does the Us Have to Intervene?
- 14.The Role of Us Banks
- 15.It's Well Known How to Deal With Drug Problems
- 16.The Real Objectives
- 17.Paramilitaries and Narcotrafficking
- 18.As Long as Injustice Remains
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
This spoken word release is in conjunction with anarchist book distributor AK Press. Noam Chomsky examines America's foreign policy and the intersection of drugs, guerrillas, and U.S. involvement. Learn how U.S. military might merely transform hardworking peasants into criminals at work deep in the jungle and out billions in military aid supports a Colombian ruling class rife with corruption. Chomsky lucidly delineates this insidious chain of invents since the beginnings in the '80s of the War on Drugs. This exegesis reflects back on events through the Bush administration providing $43 million in aid to the Taliban to destroy opium poppies in May 2001. ~ Tom Schulte
Noam Chomsky: Distorted Morality - America's War on Terror? (DVD)
Theory and Practice: Conversations with Noam Chomsky and... (DVD)
$14.81 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!