- Released: September 6, 1996
- Label: Jerden Records
- 1.Saturn-V Launch ("in clear") / A-13 Countdown (From T-1:00) Includes Air-To-Ground:
- 2.Second Stage (Sii) Early Cutoff Sequence
- 3.Tli (Trans-Lunar-Injection) Burn
- 4.Docking With Lm (During TV Transmission)
- 5.Extracting the Lm From the Sivb (3D Stage) Rocket Stage
- 6.Astronauts Give Ground Go-Ahead to Maneuver Sivb (Which Ultimately Was Guided to a Lunar Impact)
- 7.Audio From TV Transmission as Lovell and Haise Enter, And Inspect the Lm
- 8.More TV Audio as Lovell Demonstrates Their On-Board "Entertainment" Tape Recorder (Music)
- 9.Trouble Sequence - (beginning with "We have a problem...")
- 10.Air-to-Ground and Mission Control Commentary Discuss Alternate Missions, Use of Lm as "Lifeboat"
- 11.Astronauts Inquire About the Return Time Prior to Firing the Lm Descent Engine For the First Time to Put Them Back on "Free-Return" Trajectory
- 12.First Burn of the Lm Descent Engine-Putting Astronauts Back Onto Free-Return Trajectory to Earth
- 13.2nd Burn of Lm Engine (On Way Back to Earth) To Refine Course
- 14.Prior to Re-Entry, Jettiso Nof Service Module, Including Observations of Crew ("One Whole Side Missing...")
- 15.Prior to Re-Entry, Astronauts Are Instructed to "Power up" The Command Module
- 16.Prior to Re-Entry, The Lm Is Jettisoned ("...Farewell Aquarius...")
- 17.Re-Entry and Splashdown
- 18.Speech by President John F. Kennedy (May 1961)
APOLLO 13: THE REAL MISSION features the actual voices and sounds of the Apollo 13 Mission during the most critical times of their near disaster in outer space.
Includes liner notes by Captain James A. Lovell.