- Released: June 17, 2008
- Label: Red Int / Red Ink
- 1.The Hot Ticket
- 2.The Survey: Gay? Straight?
- 3.Clicker, The (For The Maggie Fans)
- 4.My First Rebanning (Hi Barbera Walters!)
- 5.Happy Sunday (More Maggie!)
- 6.Cover Me
- 7.Oprah Is A Deity (And I Think She Is Full Of Sh**)
- 8.Oprah's Favorite Things
- 9.The Osmonds Were Never Cool
- 10.Freaky Doll People (Demi? Oh Yeah!)
- 11.Straight Guys Wake Up!
- 12.Our New Daddy's Coming
- 13.Wizard of Woz
- 14.My Run In With Spielberg
Loved by some, loathed by many, comedienne Kathy Griffin (MY LIFE ON THE D-LIST) plays up her proudly obnoxious persona on this 2008 live album. Staying true to her Hollywood insider/outsider celebrity-skewering ways, Griffin tells irreverent tales of Barbara Walters, and explains why "Oprah Is a Deity (And I Think She's Full of Sh**)." She also warmly mocks her mom on a wide range of subjects, from her TV-viewing habits to her love of boxed wine to her singular fashion sense. While FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION isn't likely to convert those who are Griffin-adverse, it is a fine example of her unabashedly brassy humor.