Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 2
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 16, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Starz / Anchor Bay
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Disc One: Unrated Director's Cut of Law Abiding Citizen
- The Justice Of Law Abiding Citizen
- Law in Black and White - Behind the Scenes
- Preliminary Arguments- The Visual Effects of Law Abiding Citizen
- The Verdict - Winning Trailer Mash-Up
- Theatrical Trailer
- Disc Two - Theatrical Cut of Law Abiding Citizen
- Audio Commentary Featuring Producers Lucas Fostera and Alan Siegel
- Director's Cut
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Chicago Sun-Times - 10/14/2009
3 stars out of 4 -- "LAW ABIDING CITIZEN is a taut thriller about a serial killer in reverse....Foxx and Butler make a well-matched pair in their grim determination."
Hollywood Reporter - 10/15/2009
"The script does create sufficient tension and intrigue to hook viewers along with a photogenic, hardworking cast..."
Variety - 10/15/2009
"[I]t's Gerard Butler's juicy performance as a grieving father turned mass-murdering psycho genius that powers this self-serious pulp entertainment."
In LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, a prisoner's incredible reign over the city outside his cell is interrupted by an assistant district attorney. Gerard Butler (300) stars.
Prison / Prisoners |
Theatrical Release |