- "This Is Dynamation" Featurette
- "The Harryhausen Chronicles" Featurette
- "The Making Of 'The 3 Worlds Of Gulliver'"
- Theatrical Trailers
- Production Notes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 16, 2002
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Sony Pictures
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
The spellbinding adventures of "Gulliver's Travels" is transformed into three-dimensional reality in this live action adaptation of Jonathan Swift's beloved classic.
Kerwin Mathews stars as Gulliver, the swashbuckling doctor who set sail for fame and fortune in the fabled East Indies, but finds adventure, romance and danger instead in Brobdingnag and Lilliput, the infamous lands of the great and small. One of the most complicated films of its time, The 3 Worlds Of Gulliver is both an enchanting fantasy and a captivating visual treat. Because the storyline calls for scenes that juxtapose 40-foot giants with 6-inch-tall people, special effects wizard Ray Harryhausen perfected a state-of-the-art trick photography process so innovative, they had to invent a new word for it: Superdynamation.