- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 21, 2004
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
This feature-length version of the popular children's television series finds Kit Walker, aka The Phantom, going up against an evil woman who's out to destroy the Earth's precious resources. For ages four and up.
In the year 2040, the fate of the planet depends on the brains and courage of a teenage boy. Kit Walker is "the Phantom," and he must battle the vicious, destructive Rebecca Madison. She plans to destroy all of earth's resources... and only by finding his way through virtual worlds and "remote brains" can he stop her from achieving her evil goal.
Good Vs. Evil |
Kids Adventure |
- Copyright 1994 Hearst Entertainment, Inc./King Features Syndicate, Inc. TM of The Hearst Corporation. All rights reserved.