- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 11, 2014
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary with Jerusha Hess and Stephenie Meyer
- Q&A with Keri Russell, Jennifer Coolidge, Jane Seymour and more!
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish, Thai
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish, Thai
- Subtitles - English, French, Korean, Spanish, Thai
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 08/16/2013
"A humorous chick flick for well-read audiences, AUSTENLAND is a novel concept."
Entertainment Weekly - 08/19/2013
"Keri Russell plays Jane's scatterbrained romanticism with such underhanded charm that she goes a long way toward making the laughs seem pertly knowing..."
TWILIGHT author Stephenie Meyer makes her first foray into film producing with this romantic comedy about a thirtysomething woman whose lifelong obsession with all things Jane Austen leads her to an eccentric theme park based on the writer's work, and into the company of a handsome young suitor. For as long as she can remember, Jane Hayes (Keri Russell) has treasured the writings of the author behind such literary classics as EMMA and PRIDE & PREJUDICE. For years, she has been stashing away funds in order to take a trip to Austenland -- a place where die-hard fans can be completely immersed in the elegant world of the beloved writer. When she finally manages to save up enough, she excitedly packs her bags and books a room. Upon arriving, Jane quickly discovers that Austenland is everything she had ever imagined. Every detail is exquisite, save for one small exception: Her limited funds mean that she can't enjoy the same luxury experience as the other, wealthier bachelorettes who currently populate Austenland, but she decides to make the most of her trip regardless. Later, when Jane falls into a romance with a dashing young servant, a lifetime of dreams suddenly begins to come true. Jane Seymour, James Callis, and Jennifer Coolidge co-star.