- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 3 hours, 19 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 6, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: 20th Century Fox
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
2-Disc Set - Checkpoint, Sensormatic
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Stereo 2.0 - French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
Disc 1: BEHIND ENEMY LINES: COLOMBIA - MPAA Rating: R
Additional Release Material:
- StarsTim Matheson, Joe Manganiello and Mr. Kennedy
- IGN Commentary With Eric Moro, Chris Moffett And Chris Carl
Trailers - BABYLON A.D., THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE, JOY RIDE 2, BETRAYED
- "The Big Guns: Military Action On Film"
- "Colombia Norte: On Location In Puerto Rico"
- "The Rocket's Red Glare: Explosions Explained"
- "The Art Of The Fall: Stunt Secrets"
- "Comedy In Colombia: Bloopers & Other Relief"
- "Stars With Stripes: Casting Joe & Mr. Kennedy"
Disc 2: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - MPAA Rating: PG-13
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This slam-bang double feature includes BEHIND ENEMY LINES, a taut and rousing adventure drama about a displaced Navy navigator (Owen Wilson) who defies all odds and traverses enemy territory while his commanding officer (Gene Hackman) attempts to rescue him. Also included is the film's equally pulse-pounding sequel, BEHIND ENEMY LINES: COLOMBIA. See individual titles for complete details.
Description by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment:
Colombia is in chaos, caught in a bitter war between its government and insurgent guerillas. A team of U.S. Navy SEALS is sent on a secret mission to observe a meeting between the factions and ensure peace is the end result. But when the meeting is attacked and the leaders of both sides are murdered, the SEALS are framed for the assault. Abandoned by their own government and trapped behind enemy lines, the group must survive long enough to find evidence of their innocence and prevent the brutal war from spilling over the border.