Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 4, 2008
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.39
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English (SDH), French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: 3 Audio Commentaries with Stars & Director
- Documentary: HBO First Look Documentary
- Introduction: Introduction by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Bloopers: TERMINAL FLAWS - Gag Reel
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- SGT. CANDY SCENE
- DRESSED TO KILL
- TOYS IN ACTION
- THE MAKING OF THE VIDEO GAME
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 07/11/2003
"...That T3 fulfils its assignment so ably is a triumph of brain taking over where brawn can no longer prevail....[With] bright, heavy metal charm, unexpectedly lively and self-aware wit..."
Rolling Stone - 07/24/2003
"...Stan Winston's creature effects are first-rate....[Mostow] propels the narrative with the same zippy B-movie energy he brought to his smaller-scaled BREAKDOWN and U-571....T3 is good enough to warrant a T4..."
USA Today - 07/01/2003
"...Schwarzenegger still looks spectacular..."
Los Angeles Times - 07/02/2003
"...An expertly paced and efficient sci-fi thrill machine, T3 effectively marries impressive action sequences with persuasive storytelling..."
Variety - 06/30/2003
"...T3 delivers the goods. A hard-hitting, straight-ahead sci-fi actioner..."
Box Office - 09/01/2003
"...The stunning Loken's liquid-metal performance as the T-X easily holds its own against the franchise's baddies past, while Stahl and the always-engaging Claire Danes do respectable work..."
Movieline's Hollywood Life - 07/01/2003
"...Viewers will be pleased to find out that yet more dastardly shape-shifting awaits them in T3..."
Sight and Sound - 02/01/2004
"Arnie's most satisfying romp since 1994's TRUE LIES."
Wall Street Journal - 01/17/2013
"[I]t's an efficient entertainment at the very least."
Future / Futuristic Worlds |
Theatrical Release |
- Theatrical Release Date: July 2, 2003