Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 26, 2009
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes
- Audio Commentary: Kevin Costner and Director Kevin Reynolds, Morgan Freeman, Christian Slater and producers Pen Densham and John Watson
- Music Video:
- Bryan Adams “(Everything I do I do it) For You” -Live At Slane Castle
- Robin Hood: The Man, The Myth, The Legend
- One on One with the Cast (with Play all option)
- Kevin Costner
- Morgan Freeman
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- Christian Slater
- Alan Rickman
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
- Sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Rickman)
Rolling Stone - 07/11/1991
Sight and Sound - 08/01/1991
"...Reynolds' camera swoops airily over breathtakingly empty landscapes....ROBIN HOOD becomes a tale of alienated man finding himself in the wilderness..."
Total Film - 02/01/2004
"It's still good now....Thanks to rousing set-piece spectaculars and smart comic-book gilding."
A reworking of the legend with a stand-out performance by Alan Rickman as the evil Sheriff of Nottingham. Academy Award Nominations: Best Song ("(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams and John Lange).
The adventures of Robin Hood after his return from the Crusades. With an indebted Moor by his side, Robin sets out to avenge his father's death and to save the peasants of Nottingham from their crafty, cunning sheriff.
Period Piece |
Theatrical Release |
- Copyright 1991 Morgan Creek Productions, Inc. and Warner Bros. Inc.