- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours, 4 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: June 3, 2008
- Originally Released: 1973
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: "A Moral Right: The Politics of Dirty Harry"
- Documentary: "The Hero Cop: Yesterday and Today"
- Audio Commentary: John Milius - Screenwriter
- Trailers: Trailer Gallery
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Though MAGNUM FORCE is actually the second film in the "Dirty Harry" series, it introduces audiences to the classic line, "Do you feel lucky, punk'" offered by one of cinema's greatest antiheroes. Screenwriters Michael Cimino (THE DEER HUNTER) and John Milius (APOCALYPSE NOW) might have put the words in Harry Callahan's mouth, but would they be as famous if they were said by anyone other than Clint Eastwood' In this installment, Harry has been taken off the homicide beat, but murder still follows him in his new job handling stakeouts. He and partner Early (Felton Perry) investigate a series of deaths that take them from a former murder suspect to a top man in the mafia to a pimp. Ted Post, who previously worked with Eastwood on HANG 'EM HIGH, reunites with the actor for this action-packed sequel to DIRTY HARRY.
Theatrical Release |
- Theatrical Release: December 25, 1973.