Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 9, 2009
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - French
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- Stereo - Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailer - Trailers A, B, C
- The Hunters and the Hunted
- Something on the Roof
- Enemy in the Alley
- Subway Showdown
- Gauntlet Knives
- Self Destruct
- Plasma Cannon
- Net Launcher
- Smart Weapon
- Telescoping Spear
- Jungle Revised
- Much Worse
- Thrill of the Hunt
- The Predator Goes to Town (1990)
- International Featurette (1990)
- Creating the Ultimate Hunter
- #1 Hard Core Special Report: City at War
- #2 Hard Core from Penthouse to Slaughterhouse: A Special Report In Town
- Writers Jim Thomas & John Thomas
- Director Stephen Hopkins
- Still Galleries
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 05/01/1991
"...A machine-tooled piece of undeniable entertainment..."
The invisible creature from another world is back - but this time seeking out heat and conflict - is drawn to the gang-ruled and ravaged city of Los Angeles, 1997. The detective-lieutenant and his police force set out to capture this brutal murderer, ignoring the warnings from a mysterious government agent to stay away.
This electrifying action sequel unleashes the deadly invisible Predator in another jungle -- the urban jungle of Los Angeles. Danny Glover stars as a lieutenant who mistakenly concludes that mangled bodies found by the police are the work of feuding gangs. Instead, he finds himself confronting a savage alien who has come from a distant world to hunt humans for sport. Gary Busey and Ruben Blades co-star in this suspense-packed, high-tech thriller.
In 1997, ten years after a band of mercenaries first encountered an extraterrestrial, some mysterious force begins murdering drug dealers. Police officer Mike Harrigan goes after the culprit, but his investigation is hampered by a federal agent who has his own reasons for trying to capture the mysterious killer.
Theatrical Release |
- Sequel to the 1987 hit "Predator," starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and directed by John McTiernan. Both films were written by Jim and John Thomas and produced by Lawrence Gordon, Joel Silver, and John Davis.
- Creatures created by Stan Winston.
- Michael Mills was Makeup Supervisor for the film and Paul Abascal was Hair Styling Supervisor.
- Color by DeLuxe; shot in Panavision.