Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 19, 2009
- Originally Released: 1978
- Label: Blue Underground
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.66
- Dolby Digital Surround EX 5.1, Dolby True HD 7.1, DTS 7.1 HD - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - SDH
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Richard Moore, Director
- Playing The Silent Flute - David Carradine, Actor
- The Producer - Paul Maslansky, Co - Producer
- Karate Master - Joe Lewis, Martial Arts Coordinator
- Audio Interview - Stirling Silliphant, Co-writer
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 01/24/1979
"...Carradine is masterful in all his roles....Visually CIRCLE OF IRON is excellent....[The] camerawork is superb..."
New York Times - 08/05/2009
"[A] wistful reminder of the modest pleasures of pre-blockbuster action movies, when budgets were more in line with ambitions."
Bruce Lee co-wrote this martial arts tale of a young man in search of truth. An amusing, unusual blend of action and philosophy. An all-star cast, including the inimitable Eli Wallach (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY) and the great Christopher Lee, add to the fun.
The Adventure Epic Written By Bruce Lee – His Dream Project He Never Lived To See! - At the height of his international fame, the legendary Bruce Lee – along with his friend and student James Coburn and Oscar® -winning screenwriter Stirling Silliphant – began to write what he believed would be the greatest achievement of his film career. Five years after his mysterious death, Lee's vision would finally be realized. David Carradine (KILL BILL), Christopher Lee (THE LORD OF THE RINGS), Roddy McDowall (PLANET OF THE APES) and Eli Wallach (THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY) star in this acclaimed cult hit that brings Lee's personal philosophy to the screen with a still-potent combination of mysticism, humor and martial arts mayhem.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 49 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 129,363
- UPC: 827058700696
- Shipping Weight: 0.18/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item